Roles and Responsibilities of IT Administrator
· Investigating and diagnosing network problems.
· Collection of IT usage statistics.
· Providing recommendations when it comes to improving the organization’s IT systems.
· Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
· Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
· Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
· Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
· Maintain the IT Asset Management System ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
· Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk.
· Update network applications as required.
· Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized softwar
· Monitoring Office operations.
· Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders.
· Supervises all administrative personnel.
· Dealing with different Vendors, taking quotations then have to choose the appropriate one.